Loading Events

New Economy Conference:
Co-creating a Blueprint for a New Post COVID-19 Living Economy

Nov 16, 2020 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

The “New Economy Conference” is co-hosted by the Earth Dollar, Greenfingr and Goldfingr, and Hemp for the Future. The original word for the economy in Greek means to take care of our home and Mother Earth is our home. As the economies of the world are ravaged by COVID-19, creating economic chaos, enormous debt, and increased poverty, it is a perfect time to introduce a New Living Economic System centered on the wellbeing of Mother Earth and humanity. Why go back to an old system that only works for 1% of the people and leaving 99% of humanity in the dust? It’s time to implement new systems that will allow all life to thrive on this great planet.

Theme: New Economy Conference: Co-creating a Blueprint for a New Post COVID-19 Living Economy
Part of COM26V.com

Day 8 Monday, November 16, 2020

Main Host: Earth Dollar, Greenfingr and Goldfingr, and Hemp for the Future

Goal: To implement a new economic system centered on the wellbeing of Mother Earth and humanity

Proposed Conference Topics:
– Natural Capital Accounting
– Rights of Mother Earth
– Mother Earth Constitution
– The Earth Dollar
– The Earth Sovereign Wealth Fund
– Revitalizing jobs
– World Basic Income

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share This Event

  • This event has passed.

Details

Date:
November 16, 2020
Time:
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost:
Free
Event Category:
Website:
https://com26v.com/home/

Organizers

Standing Rock Community
Ethiopia Community
African Union
Grandmothers Circle the Earth

CONFERENCES:
RESET & UPGRADE OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEMS

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic still raging across the globe, the modern world has been shut down for five months and is just in the process of reopening. This shutdown has caused a global recession of unprecedented proportions, creating economic instability, joblessness of up to 40%, and an avalanche of bankruptcies worldwide.

Experts say a COVID-19 vaccine may take 18 months to more than 2-years to develop. Furthermore, there is still no vaccine for viruses like HIV even after 40 years of research and development. So these crises are not going away anytime soon.

AN OUTDATED ECONOMIC SYSTEM

The current extractive economic system created during the Industrial Revolution in the 1700s has never worked for 99% of the people. Only 1% of the people control 82% of the wealth of the world; our economic system is inherently unfair. (source: CNBC, The 1% will always control the wealth – and here’s how they do it). Not only is it unfair, but this exponential accumulation of stored wealth is also destroying our ecosystems, our healthcare systems, our social systems, and our climate.

During the global shutdown is the perfect time to roll out a new economic system that will allow 100% of the world's population to thrive.

REIMAGINE A NEW ECONOMIC SYSTEM

The founders of COM26V.com envision the implementation of a new Earth-centric economic system that generates new wealth by protecting and restoring the Earth. We call this the Living Economic System, which will upgrade our economic system, accounting system, monetary system, and banking system.

This new Living Economic System will allow all living beings to thrive on this great planet. If someone or something thrives, they do well and are successful, healthy, flourishing, or strong. The new system will generate new wealth, prosperity, and abundance, which will be fairly distributed to all human beings on Earth. This is not a redistribution of old wealth but a generation of new wealth that never existed before. We envision that this new economic system will provide the resources for everyone on Earth to reach their full human potential.

We invite you to develop this new enlightened economic system together.