PLEDGE TO SUPPORT
INDIGENOUS PEOPLES IN THE CREATION OF
FREE NATIONS (TEXT ONLY)
by writer David Kam and edited by Susan Aragaki
We are all indigenous to Mother Earth, and by signing this pledge, I am honouring all the indigenous relatives who are caretakers and stewards of Mother Earth.
1. I pledge to bring Peace on Earth and Peace for Mother Earth by supporting the creation of a new federation of Indigenous Nations and benevolent nation-states with a General Assembly Building to house the 1,000 nations like the United Nations Building, called Free Nations. Free Nations is an abbreviation for “Free Nations United to Heal Our Mother Earth”.
2. I pledge to support Free Nations in bringing Indigenous Nations together with one heart, one mind, and one spirit, as one nation, one tribe, one people, one vision, and one prayer of many colors and creeds to protect, restore, and revitalize Our Mother Earth.
3. I pledge to work with Free Nations in fulfilling Black Elk’s prophecy and vision, “Black Elk saw that his people would lose heart from the ordeals that they were encountering and that the Sacred Hoop of his nation would be broken. He saw that his people would suffer from famines, sickness, and wars. Black Elk also saw hope for the future of his people. After seven generations had passed there would be a reuniting of not only his people but of all peoples creating a new Sacred Hoop comprised of all nations of the Earth. He saw a star rising in the east that would bring wisdom and help with the formation of the new Sacred Hoop. At the time Black Elk felt that meant there would be a great Prophet from the East that would come to help the formation of the new Sacred Hoop.”
4. I also pledge to work with Free Nations in fulfilling Crazy Horse’s vision, which was similar to Black Elk’s vision, “I see a time of seven generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the Sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. – Crazy Horse, sharing his last vision with Sitting Bull during a ceremony with a sacred pipe, just before his assassination.”
5. I pledge to support Indigenous Peoples, Indigenous Nations, and Free Nations’ rights and their sovereignty, which are the keys to some of the world’s most pressing problems, including climate change, the extinction of species, the loss of biodiversity, global poverty, and economic collapse.
6. I pledge to protect and preserve Indigenous Nations’ and Free Nations’ land, territories, sacred sites, languages, cultures, heritage, inherent and human rights, sovereignty, knowledge, customs, medicines, ceremonies, hunting and fishing rights, and way of life.
7. I sign the “Pledge to Love Mother Earth” including working with Free Nations in protecting clean water, biodiversity, all life, the climate, the oceans, all the forests, such as the Amazon Rainforests, the Boreal Forests, the Tropical Forests, and the Temperate Forests.
8. I pledge to support Indigenous Peoples and Free Nations who are the caretakers and stewards of Mother Earth, to bring back love, peace, balance and harmony to the Circle of Life.
9. I pledge to support indigenous rights by fully implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
10. I pledge to work with Free Nations to end global poverty and hunger by co-creating new regenerative systems for manifesting unlimited wealth, prosperity & abundance for all.
For the health and welfare of Mother Earth, and the Next Seven Generations,
I join Free Nations by signing this pledge and the Free Nations Constitution.